Friday, January 13, 2023

Real progress

 The relative success of creating the workshop really spurred me on to make further progress on the layout. 

General overall view. I was planning a tall hedge behind the workshop. But I think a brick wall is easier.


The workshop interior. The up and over door feels right too. A short length of rope hanging down to facilitate the closing of the door will set it off perfectly.

Debris and detritus around the yard will help create the right feel. I might also run a disconnected length of track into the workshop.

Aerial view

The brick base to the building really makes this. The door adds something too, a big improvement on the plain wall previously.

The view is layered, creating more depth. Final positions of scrap  to be decided.



No comments:

Post a Comment

*Fy Merlen Bach*

Winter is coming…The phrase that spawned hundreds of cringeworthy internet memes. To me it means that any model making I do will be confined...