Friday, September 1, 2023

A time for reflection

As I go away for two weeks, it’s time to reflect on the project again. Here’s a selection of photographs to show what I’ve created so far since day 1, Friday 14th July. It started out like this:
Friday 14th July: Day 1
Days cutting timbers for the deck
The first proper concept scribble. July 18th
The deck completed. July 18th
An accident. July 25th
Getting somewhere. July 30th
Weeds and grass. August 16th
September 1st and things look good. I get a real sense of achievement looking at the pictures. I think I’ve done something special.
Bontoft is my paternal grandmothers family name
See you in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Fy Merlen Bach*

Winter is coming…The phrase that spawned hundreds of cringeworthy internet memes. To me it means that any model making I do will be confined...