Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Revisiting my first layout.

If you cast your minds back, you will remember that there was a layout before the current one. 
Well, a few months ago now, I dropped a line to the editor of a certain appropriate model railway magazine, asking if they thought the layout would be worthy of inclusion in their pages. The reply cam, back affirmative So I spent a few hours this afternoon in the garage looking at the layout to find some good angles for pictures for the article. 
So here's a few test shots. The purpose of these is to check out the angles, See if they are worth exploring further.





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Fy Merlen Bach*

Winter is coming…The phrase that spawned hundreds of cringeworthy internet memes. To me it means that any model making I do will be confined...