Tuesday, October 3, 2023

What to do next?

Three weeks to the layouts debut. The layout is essentially done. Now it’s just looking and finding things to do. Things like:
The rails here should be rusted.
After the euphoria of getting the chute to work had settled in. I began to think that it needed support legs so it didn’t hang in the sky so much. That needs some thought.
How to get the trains around the legs though?
Weeds and grass. I have lots of tufts. I could add a plenty more here and there to get the overgrown effect. Some places do need it.
There’s room for a lot of weeds on these bare patches
Weeds around this bin would help locate it in the right place after every emptying


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Fy Merlen Bach*

Winter is coming…The phrase that spawned hundreds of cringeworthy internet memes. To me it means that any model making I do will be confined...